NOTE: This page is out of date and is kept for purely historical reasons.
During the Knowarc project, ARC0 was the codename for the stable production release (ARC1 was the development version). It was primarily based on ARC components developed in the "arc0" SVN branch, but also contained several components from the ARC1 version. The instructions on this page relate to the ARC_v0.8 series of releases.
Useful ARC installation guides
3rd party dependencies
- General pre-requisites (build tools, BDII, Globus etc)
- Build GSOAP - Only needed on some versions of Ubuntu (6.06 or if 64 bit and version <= 7.10)
- Build Globus - If you want Globus 4.2
- Build VOMS
- Build LFC
(From NDGF Wiki)
- How to build ARC on Ubuntu using vanilla Globus Ubuntu build
- VOMS configuration - simple mapping
- VOMS configuration - more advanced, mapping users according to their roles
- Running ARC 0.6.3 with bdii: Running ARC 0.6.3 with bdii
- ARC gLite interoperability Setting up ARC to handle gLite jobs
- ARC Cache Index (Acix)